[sclug] OS crash whne using flash on full screen mode

Olivier Lauret olivier.lauret at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:06:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

Just wanted to know if someone could help me debugging a flash issue on
Ubuntu 10.4.

When I'm watching a flash video on full screen mode (happens for many
sites), the computer is crashing (simply stop as if you press the power
button) about 15 minutes after the start of the video. If I'm not watching
it on full screen mode, everything is OK. I have no idea where to look to
understand the problem. I have the latest Flash version.

Regards,
Olivier