[sclug] Pirates in reading...

John Barron mail at europa.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 11:18:40 UTC 2010

May be of interest / Pirate party UK is looking at meeting in Reading next
Saturday or Sunday 17th/18th (details below), I'm sure they'd welcome anyone
who turns up however.

Don't know if I'll be able to make it, some of you probably remember me as I
used to regularly attend SCLUG 2WOTM at the Back of Beyond, being interested
both in free/libre software and free/libre culture, and digital issues in
these areas.

So I'm not just randomly spamming LUG-lists, I do have a connection to this
group :).

These days i've become an organiser for PPUK, I haven't been back to the
Reading area for quite a while, though as it happens the company I work for is
relocatiing staff back to the location they moved us from a year ago, so if I
go along with that move rather than opt to take redundancy I might be back
later in the year, in which case I'll start turning up to SCLUG events again.

cheers
John