[sclug] Introducing myself.

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Jun 10 09:52:31 UTC 2011

David Newcomb wrote:
[...]
> Probably better looking at http://serverfault.com/
> It's white-boxed stackoverflow that deals with server issues from systems
> administration to networking, routing, etc.

Server Fault and Stack Overflow are both part of the Stack Exchange
group of websites; accounts between all these websites are linked (you
get a small amount of reputation on one just for connecting up an
account on another), and questions can be moved from one website to a
different one.

The total list of Stack Exchange websites is huge, but they cover such
topics as programming, cooking, English language, religion, home
brewing, physics, photography, mathematics, and Stack Exchange
development...

--
? "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my