[sclug] Free stuff

Ciaran McHale ciaran_mchale at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 10:06:24 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

The following items are free if anyone wants them. (I offered
these on Freegle, but have had no takers so far.)

1. 30m cat5e network cable.

2. Two Kyocera PF-60 paper trays, for use in Kyocera FS-1920,
FS-3820 or FS-3830 printers, or their "N" or "D" variants.
(These are workgroup-style laser printers that are more likely
to be found in an office than in a home. Perhaps you know of a
business or school that has such a printer.)

If anyone wants any of the above, then email or telephone me to
arrange collection. I live on the Lower Henley Road in Caversham
(RG4 5LD).

Regards,
Ciaran.
--