[sclug] Recommendations for an IAP

Ms. C. Black ycyrffgroupie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:08:36 UTC 2012

I was going to suggest O2 - get a discount if you are an O2 mobile
customer. Technical support very good. I usually end up on the phone for
long time, talking about network cards and DNS servers. I never feel talked
down to just because I am a woman. They don't officially support Linux but
you can use Linux - just the setup CD doesn't work. I was quite I was quite
impressed that they heard of Linux.

Just changed my phone over to O2 (they're cheaper than BT).

O2 / Be are the same company for those you don't know. Well O2 owns Be.

Christine.

--
http://members.multimania.co.uk/ycyrffgroupie/ - Y Cyrff
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mystrugglewithmylife - My Struggle With My Life