[sclug] TOR

Tom Carbert-Allen tom at randominter.net
Mon Sep 10 13:28:46 UTC 2012

works great apart from being slow...

apparently half the exit nodes are run by security forces though and
they watch everything which pass's through.... could be BS, but then
again if I had a billion dollar budget and was told to monitor online
crime, I would certainly consider it a cheap option for catching naughty
naughty people, because if your using tor, you must have something
interesting/valuable to hide right?

Tom