[sclug] High Wycombe LUG meet

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 16:09:20 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I know I've spoken about this before and received mixed
results but I really would like to give it a try.

I have had to miss quite a few of the LUG meets recently because Reading
is just too far and I think Wycombe is in a bit of a dead spot with LUG
meets all around but at a distance. I know I'm not the only person who
travels to get to the Reading meet.

I love the way things are done, casual and social, but I'd like to do
something a bit different in Wycombe so as not to tread on any toes.
Perhaps some focus on attracting newbies, supporting them and allowing
them to try things out. I'd like it to be more hands on.

I'm thinking of the first week of the month on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
If I arranged this perhaps to start next month how many of you (if any)
would be interested in coming along?

Thanks
Gareth