[Sussex] GPRS with a Zaurus

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Tue Dec 23 19:56:44 UTC 2003

I am trying to get my Zaurus on-line using IR to my Orange phone.

If I set up a dial-up connection in Windows it works and connects fine,
but if I try from the Zaurus I get "Subscribe to GPRS first".  I obviously
don't need to do this as the Windows setup works.

I have found some suggestions on Google, but nothing seems to work for me.

Is anyone connecting to GPRS from a PDA and if so do they have any words
of wisdom to share about modem strings or other settings that might help?

Regards.

Tony Austin
Gigaday Computing Limited
http://www.gigaday.com
tony at gigaday.com

"The important question is:  How many hands have I shaked?"

George W. Bush
October 23, 1999
Quoted by the New York Times.  This was candidate Bush's response to a question about why he hadn't spent more time in New Hampshire.