[Sussex] Hi Nik/Geoff/Anyone - can you help?

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Jul 8 12:58:01 UTC 2003

Angelo,

We certainly can't offer anyone any work on a part time basis right now I'm
afraid, though there are likely to be a steady stream of full time positions
over the next year or so.

One very serious piece of advice.  If he's looking for Linux based work he
really needs to provide his CV is something other than Word .doc format - yes
OpenOffice and the like can cope with the easily - but it is a question of
attitude.  We would be much more impressed with a single page worth of plain
text (or better still LaTeX!) knocked out in emacs or vi.

I'm at home today so I'll have to emerge OpenOffice before I can comment more
on the CV.

--
GJT
tealeg at member.fsf.org