[Sussex] Good moot, good food.

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 11:58:09 UTC 2003

> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 11:23, Angelo Servini wrote:
> > you prob owe me a pint - just for getting me into gentoo in the
first place
> > & many sleepless hours, grrr.... all in all tho, good fun - better
than
> > sleep   :D  LOL.
>
> Ah well, I have never once recommended Gentoo to anyone with a dial-up
> connection or a slow machine.  I find Gentoo very comfortable, but
then
> I run it on the following kit:
>
> Dell Precision W650n Dual 2GHZ P4 Xeon, 1.5GB RAM, 512Mbit Broadband
> Carrera-SSC Athlon XP 2400, 512MB RAM , 100Mbit LAN to local mirror
> Sun Ultra5 400Mhz 64bit UltrsparcII, 256MB RAM, 512MBit Broadband
>
> The sun can be a little painful at times, but otherwise it's all good.

Ok you just wanted to show off didn't you :P

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.