[Sussex] Moot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu May 20 08:55:00 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I've been a bit I'll with 2 or well 1 with a week gap in the middle
colds so not really been in the mood to organise something for moot
presentations, plus I'm going of to sunny Italy in the latter part of
next week so wont be making it to the moot.

What I suggest is that we put the presentations on hold for this month
and I'll get something a bit better sorted for the June moot.

With that in mind does anyone want to give a presentation on June 24th,
I already know of 1 possible presentation for this month but would like
more so if you feel that you could do a presentation on something, hey
even the simple things for Linux could be useful to others.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.