[Sussex] Fw: Fedora 4 SCSI disk won't boot after upgrade fromFedora 3

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 21:41:32 UTC 2006

Jon,

Just to round off the topic. I cloned another core 3 disk onto the core 4
one which would not boot, upgraded to core 4 and the disk boots. I then
applied the latest RPM updates. All I can assume is that there was some sort
of gremlin at work when I did the original upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

Brendan