[Sussex] VideoLAN 0.9 Grishenko

Steve Redshaw sr at steveredshaw.idps.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 20:37:19 UTC 2008

thanks a million Desmond for your simple, step by step instructions

I haven't the foggiest idea what all the spiel that scrolled across the
konsole window meant, but it worked and I now have VideoLAN on my computer

where do you go to get Quicktime format programs from the BBC, this is
presumably not the same as the iPlayer download service which I believe is
not available for Linux yet?

Steve