[SWLUG] case plus old cpu needs good home

Foeh Mannay foeh.mannay at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 12 06:55:37 UTC 2003

Hi,

Not me personally, but I've just been giving stuff from my school away to a
Romania relief charity. If noone else needs it I'm sure they'd accept it, and
I'd be happy to collect it from you in that case. I could add a spare 1.6 gig
drive and install gentoo on it, you never know they might use it :o)

If anyone has use for 10Mbps 8 port hubs I can keep you one aside (subject to
demand) say now - I'm giving the Romania guys about 30 and that will leave me
with a couple left over.

Now are you Swansea or Cardiff?