[SWLUG] Any Good Linux Hosting Services in South Wales?

Tim Hoddy tim at skyhook.ath.cx
Sun Jun 20 09:08:29 UTC 2004

Hello All

I'm a member of the South Wales Mountaineering Club (SWMC) and our
club of over 150 members are looking for a new hosting service for the
Club's website.

We need a site with PHP (we want to run a phpBB) and shell access
and a couple of email addresses would be very nice too.

Anyone know of a business/group or whatever who would like to host
this community type project?  We can pay for this service.

Feel free to reply off-list if you wish.

Tim Hoddy

Email: tim.hoddy at ntlworld.com
WWW: http://www.skyhook.ath.cx/tides/