[SWLUG] My first LUG meet...

Lyn David Thomas lyn at trebute.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 08:36:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:08:32 -0000
"Dafydd Walters" <dafydd at walters-home.net> wrote:

> Rob Thomas wrote:
>  > Will be very interested in regular Carmarthen meets, and this
>  > morning have had one or two other people expressing
>  > interest too.
>
> That's great!  The more the merrier.
>
> There was quite a good turn out last night, and everyone I asked said
> they enjoyed the food.  Unfortunately my robot eventually got "banned"
> by the manager, but not before most people got a chance to see it
> roving around the pub autonomously. Overall, I think we can call the
> first Carmarthen meeting a success.

Glad things worked well in Carmarthen... I must get to a Cardiff meet
sometime.  The more meets in more towns the better.  BTW anyone seen the
new MicroMart?  They have expanded their linux coverage somewhat, a new
linux questions and answers section and a linux newbies section to go
with there existing Linux Mart section ... Together with an article
entitled "Why don't more people try Linux".