[SWLUG] Another new person!

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 22:22:14 UTC 2006

Tony Pursell wrote:
> (Any Wine gurus out there?)

Nope - prefer spirits myself! ;)

Seriously, I've had a lot of success with VMWare on Linux running
Windows XP. A very good piece of software. The only downside is that you
do need a fairly good PC to run it on.

(As you can see below) I have an XP 2100 with 512Mb RAM and that's not
really enough (esp with Gnome and running Java applications in the
background).

:)

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  up 2:31, 1 user, load average: 0.90, 0.81, 0.68

                                                      ~ Bert R. Sugar