[SWLUG] Regarding the upcoming meeting (8 April 2008, Swansea)

Chris M. Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:59:03 UTC 2008

As some may be aware, SWLUG's next scheduled meeting is next week,
Tuesday 7 April 2008, at No Sign on Wind Street in Swansea.  Generally
we gather from around 7pm onwards.

The management at No Sign have a nasty habit of closing the kitchen
before we start arriving (as early as 6pm sometimes).  Understandably,
this may pose a problem for those who may be attending straight from
work, such as myself.  Having asked the management at the venue about
this, they have suggested to me that they would be willing to hold the
kitchen open until around 8pm or later if they have a large group
booked in, but they need to know a better head count than "could be 4,
could be 14".

To that end, I need an indication of roughly how many people are
likely to turn out on Tuesday.  Responses to discuss or directly to me
off-list.

Thanks,

--
Chris Jackson