[SWLUG] Status of Talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 22:10:13 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 14:08:18 Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Ar Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:41:28AM +0000, ysgrifennodd Stephen Constantinou:
> > Dear All
> >
> > Please consider the Quaker Meeting House for a talk.  No Internet access
>
> I would definitely consider it; I have suggested it before in the past,
> and got as far as ringing to find out availability.

As I was bought up a Quaker, I really ought to have considered it.  I'll ring
and see what is available.  I'm going to ring round a couple of councils and
see what local halls are available as well.

I'm not too bothered about internet access, we could all probably do with some
time away from the web.  However, I'd really like to have a projector.

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming.

Cheers,

Matt