[SWLUG] Hackerspace in South Wales

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Wed Jan 27 22:57:42 UTC 2010

Ar Mer, Ion 27 2010, 15:43:37 +0000, ysgrifennodd lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk:
> Initially, I'm looking for other people who are happy to work with me
> to decide on what we need, where we'll do this and how it will work,
> after that, I'm looking for people to help continue to shape this
> "thing" into an object of hackery.
>
> So in summary, it's all very vague but I hope good things will come of it.

It is only peripherally connected, but there is a similar thing
in Cardiff for "social media" (this appears to mean blogs, twitter,
and photos). They may have some ideas or experience to share on
how to make it happen.

Next meeting is actually this Friday (Cardiff, daytime), but I
imagine that if you can't make it, they are fairly easy to contact
on the web.

Trydan (ie, Cardiff social media cafe) details: http://trydan.wetpaint.com/

Telsa