[SWLUG] Fwd: Celebrate GNU's big "three-o"

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Sep 22 20:43:03 UTC 2013

>> El 20/09/13 21:53, Hugh Mayfield escribió:
>>> OK; do people want to wait and discuss this at the next Cardiff meet -
>>> 2/10, right?

Generally we get (at best) about 5-6 people at the Cardiff meet.  So it
might not be the best place to discuss it.  But it's always good to see new
people at the meet.  I'm planning on being there.

I've found that over the years, not many folk actually post up on the
mailing list about activities, but if you do actually run something then
generally people do turn up.  I think that last talks in Swansea had about
10 people turning up, but hardly anyone responded to my posts on the list.
So give it a go and you might be surprised.

Responding to other posts in the thread:

A new website was designed and setup by Vladimir, but it was never put
live.  No idea why.  We could do with a new website, we only need a few
pages at most.  All the stuff (wiki etc) on the current site is pretty
pointless, IMHO.

Cheers,

Matt