[Wiltshire] IPV6

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Mar 8 09:56:45 UTC 2011

My thoughts on all this are that it's likely to be more of a problem for
the likes of us than Joe Public just running a windows PC or two. Many
of us are involved with running servers, email, web sites, port
forwarding on routers, etc.

For starters, domestic routers will have to be replaced or the firmware
upgraded/replaced with 3rd party offerings.

Would it be possible for somebody who already knows about running IPv6
to give the rest of us as gentle an introduction as possible, maybe make
a pdf available with examples of what we need to do with network
configuration files etc.?

Dave