[Wolves] Web host needed.

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 11:14:01 2002

Quoting steve parkes <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com>:

> so that I could debug my scripts, when I asked what server software they
> where using they first of all said 'you wouldn't understand' and then
> refused point blank to tell me anything more than the php version number
> when I asked if it was compiled with certain libs.
>
> The main problem is one of budget the organisation in question has recently
> been set up to allow people with severe disabilities to get together and the
>
> web site was going to be an integral part of this.
>
> so if anyone knows of (or owns ;-) a host that can provide very cheap
> hosting to begin with and allow us to expand as we need to I would be very
> interested to here from you.

I run a website off my ADSL connection. However its only 512/256 ADSL and it is
(At the moment) fairly unstable. If you want to host on it then you can have
some space for free. I'm not up for charging for space but you'd have to
understand its not completely stable.

It runs Redhat 7.2 and providing it doesn't break my website I don't mind
site is stored in SQL tables and extracted on-the-fly.

Comments,

Matt