[Wolves] Web host needed.

Andrew Watson wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 11:14:02 2002

steve parkes <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Not that I want to start a religous war here but can anyone offer advise
on
> a 'very cheap' web host?
>
> We need php and mysql (of course) but I also need someone who listens to
> users about what modules etc that need to be installed.

<delurk>

Hi Steve, and Wolves LUG

I'm currently using BigBiz[1] in the US, pretty good so far (2 years), offer
php & mysql.
Currently Stronghold/2.2 Apache/1.2.5 C2NetUS/2002/php3.0.3.
Pay about US$20/m

Not sure about adding additional modules, but they seem pretty good at
replying to tech support queries so I would drop them a line[2].

[1] www.bigbiz.com
[2] info@bigbiz.com
--
Andy

http://www.andrewwatson.net/andyw/

PGP Key: 0x114BFF08 Fingerprint: FEF5 156E 522D 57CD 834C  DE26 47D3 B8CB
114B FF08