[Wolves] Check out the new Wolves LUG website!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 8 10:34:01 2002

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, it is finally there....the new Wolves LUG
> website. Check it out at:
>
> www.wolveslug.org.uk

One thing. It would be really, really handy if it could ping
weblogs.com when someone posted a new news item, so that it showed up
in my blogroll on kryogenix.org. Someone has already written code for
PostNuke to do this
(http://cvs.hostnuke.com/browse/viewcvs/postnuke_official/tests/Attic/xmlrpc-client.php?annotate=1.1&hideattic=0)
so could it be ported to PHPNuke and added? (Or maybe someone else has
already written it for PHPNuke?)

Aq.

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?