[Wolves] request...

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Oct 14 19:52:02 2002

> So, would some kind person on this list be able to
> burn me a copy of the latest mandrake iso (8.x?),
> open
> office, mozilla and partition magic?

I can do Mandrake 9.0 or 8.x and Partition Magic
(dubiously sourced and untested), but I actually
tested Mandrake 9.0 against Red Hat 8.0 and much
prefer Red Hat. It comes with Mozilla and Open Office
along with the pretty Blue Curve UI. It's a lot more
tidy than Mandrake and I would (against what I said
the other week) recommend Red Hat 8.0.
Let me know,
Will do these for free in the name of a good cause :)
Ad

=====
http://www.any1fancyadrinky.co.uk