[Wolves] nazi fonts f*** off

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 15:12:47 GMT 2003

Heya,

Maybe next they will remove the letters so people will
stop writing nasty things. ;)

This is stupid. I can understand people getting upset
if someone uses the swastika symbol to pump some
racist filth, but what about history scholors who
would find great use witht he symbol in writing about
the nazi's and their rise and fall from power.

Whatever next...

  Jono

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];833404

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2003/dec03/12-12FontLetter.asp
> with an unreserved apology.
>
> want to know when they are going offer a patch for a
> problem my latest
> computers seem to suffer from.  Where is the patch
> the replace the
> letters XP?
>
> sparkes

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician