[Wolves] meeting topic?

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 13:26:00 2003

Brings a whole new meaning to "World dommination within 5 years"!

Reminds me of the worlds most stupid interveiw question:-

Are you, or have you ever been involved in
	Espionage?
	Terrorism?
	Sabotage?
	Attempts to overthrow parlimentry democracy?

>From the form to get yourself a Top Secret security clearence at GCHQ,
Qinetiq and
other government places.

Can we expect Linux to be added to the list???

chris