[Wolves] evolution and yahoo

Silent Chain silent_chain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 20:54:36 GMT 2004

Thanks for the help but the problem is something to do
with the authentication and yahoopops does not support
evolution. I would have used my ISP smtp server but it
is AOL so it does not let its members use there email
account apart from with there software or from there
site but I do not have to pay for it so i cant really
moan to much about it. I guess i can live with not
being able to send emails with evolution form my yahoo
account. I was just setting it up because I was bored
really anyway.

Josh

 --- Peter Oliver <p.d.oliver at mavit.freeserve.co.uk>