[Wolves] Consultancy work thingie for union office.

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Thu Jan 8 09:52:13 GMT 2004

Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> Now I've got rid of WinVNC from their machines but they still are
> paranoid management are nicking off with their files when they aren't
> there.  What they want is unmonitored (at least by management) internet
> access and a way to secure their files so management don't get a
> look-see.  I was thinking smoothie for the internet access and maybe the
> use of an external hosting service running tikiwiki or somesuch for the
> files - it will slow them down I know but at least they'd be sure there
> is no snooping going on, and they'd have external access.  (I'll give
> them a crash course in secure passwords... :) )  They are running XP.

If management have 0wned their machines then having an external site
won't help, because management could install keyboard trackers and
whatnot that record passwords that are entered...

Aq.

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>>first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
	   -- Jason <jbeasley at primary.net> on rec.humor.oracle.d