[Wolves] ThunderBird & Moz

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 09:47:35 BST 2004

Hallo,

Can anyone shed any light on this? I have just installed the latest
Mozilla from Mozilla.org
Mozilla 1.7
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040616

and also the latest ThunderBird 0.7.1.

I run Xandros 2, which is Debian, so treat it as debian...

Mozilla is intalled to /usr/local/mozilla/ with a symlink in /usr/bin to
the mozilla binary in /usr/local/mozilla/
I can run it fine, I can browse the web no problem..

Thunderbird is installed to $home/thunderbird/, again I can use it
fine.. Send emails, receive emails no problem..

The problem is this, if someone sends me a URL in ThunderBird and I
click it, nothing opens.. I've been through the Options menu to find it,
but can't find anything..
Can anyone help with this or seen it before?

Also, in Moz, if I start a new session (clicking on the icon again) I
get that annoying 'profile manager' screen.. How can I tell this to get
lost and allow me to open another window without having to CTRL + N

Any help is most appreciated...

TriG