[Wolves] Web devel

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 11:14:27 BST 2004

Hi Simon,

Yeah I work for a company in Wolves who might be interested. We have a
highly configurable product designed for e-commerce, it's prebuilt but it's
generic enough to sell any product, and is fully managed with a back end
system.

The only thing I see us having to bolt on is a "CD builder" perhaps, maybe
online samples of the tracks so you can sample the compilation you've made?
get back to me at :

lee at impactapplications.com

Cheers
Lee