[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:58:14 BST 2004

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 13:43, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:
> I thought Id put it in as Its like an office of kinds, i guess..?

My office sometimes looks like yours but I like to keep it tidy (typical
Virgo) a boss I had many moons ago told me messy desks with lots on it
indicated a disorganised worker trying to give the impression of
productivity.

I'm not sure if thats true although I've known a few people who used that
ploy.

When it comes to clearing my desk I'm ruthless and chuck everything out, paper
and magazines that is, I've yet to have thrown anything major, by accident so
I guess most of the crap we have on our desks isn't really important we just
think it is. :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"