[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:46:59 BST 2005

On 8/17/05, Katherine Goodwin <kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> Want a plone site which people can share responsibilty for? (Don't want
> to sound like a broken record, but I am very impressed with it)
> I'll install one on my laptop tonight so people can take a look if they
> like.

I would say no to a large CMS driven site. I did set up a PHP Nuke a
few years back with news, forums and the like, and it died from lack
of updates. I don't think this would be any different today.

I am convinced we can get more out of our site, but I am unsure how we
can do it and ensure it gets updated.

  Jono