[Wolves] scratched dvd and multiple searchs

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 12:29:50 BST 2005

Hello,

Although my first point may not be directly related to
linux. You may come across it.  I have a dvd with
films.  Basically it is scratched and can't even be
read in operating systems.  I can't take the disk
image off it has its so nakeredd that it comes up as
blank.  In ubuntu  linux you don't need to mount or
unmount just eject the drive.  It sees it has nothing.
So how  can i get through this, can i get this 'skip
doctor' or is there some service out there that can
sort this out.  What if i polished it with brilo pad
(just joking).

Ok whats there program that does kmldonkey, kazza and
limewire etc all at once.  Where is that and whats its
called.

Cheers

Bobby