[Wolves] Wednesday's meeting and a talk

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:50:44 BST 2005

Well, if we're in the Spice Avenue on Wednesday then we should have an
upstairs room (I believe that Jono's going to try and book it
tonight). So, perhaps we should do a talk. I'm happy to kick off with
a talk; what would people find interesting? I personally could do one
of the following:

1. Python
2. Python/Gtk
3. The semantic web
4. Ajax and JavaScript

I've added a page to the wiki about talks that could be done
(http://lug.annable.co.uk/wiki.pl?Possible_Talks_At_LUG_Meetings) and
I think it'd be useful for other people to add to that talks that they
could do, so when we say "we fancy a talk this week" then we've got a
reservoir of talks to draw on?

Aq.