[Wolves] One for Peter Cannon and the rest

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 13:53:15 BST 2005

Hello,

No, just because AMD is cheaper don't mean its worse
than Intel.  What about linux, its cheaper than the
rest, don't make it worse.  Intel is a well known
brand name hence its more expensive (80-90% market).
I am interested in why you choose Intel?
You must be seroius computer user, i was talking about
the normal everyday user of computer.

Yes, we did lose in the ahses test but the next test
is next Thursday.

I know, best distro that works.  But each has its best
features.  Like apt-get and mandrake control centre.

Cheers

Bobby