[Wolves] RE: why does Ubuntu ask for cd

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:35:39 BST 2005

Yes I understand that but to be fair I'm sure many people turn them on
without even knowing that. If you look at the typical forum replies
they only tell people how to turn them on not why they are turned off.

I don't see why they can't be on turned on by defulat during
installation. You could be presented with a sceen explaining why they
are and why they are not supported and have the option to disable
them.