[Wolves] (no subject)

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Fri May 20 00:35:08 BST 2005

Hello
As a new member myself, no longer a newbie but do
frequently need help, this sort of talk doesn't
exactly  inpsire me to stay around here and only goes
to propagate the GEEK image that linux is a famous
for. We were all total novices at one time, it's only
by trying Linux and asking questions that any of us
learn. If you want to fight do so in private.
Larry T
p.s. Idiots are allowed to use what ever op sys they
want.