[Wolves] Laptop (and others) wish list

Simon B simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 14:29:23 BST 2005

I just got a company one an inspiron something or other, now running
breezy, they wouldnt  get my ultrasparc laptop that I asked for.

> > Yep they are great boxes I use them daily at work, and I'm
> just waiting
> > for one to be signed off (3yrs) and its mine all mine. We
> run a bespoke
> > BMS kind of thing on them, if you ever wanted to know.
>
> Ooh you bugger

They aren't the smallest of boxes either to be honest heh. We had one of
these beautys die on us recently power surge caused by a cleaner (don’t
ask) blew all the disc's on it, such fun.

> > > I just need to get a mop, I spilt some :)
> >
> > Erm... N. C.
> >
> > I still want an SGI Altrix 3000 server, anyone want to buy
> me one for
> > christmas?
>
> Stop stop you only get a bucket an half
>
> (Sorry couldn't resist spent Sunday watching the Max and
> Paddy DVD, twice.)

Never seen it to be really honest, I don’t even own a TV now only found
out about the quake this morning when someone came up to me and said
"isnt it terrible?" hadnt a clue what she was on about.

Cheers,

SimonB