[Wolves] Yeah got on the open advantage Linux admin course.

Kev Adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 14:39:28 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 08:37, David Morley wrote:
> You can only attend one course so choose carefully.  I went for Linux

I went on 3 courses last year.  I think you're just limited to 1 fast track
course.  The ones with free  consultancy afterwards.  Unless the situation
has changed?

Of course what you need to do Pete is convince your employer that the course
is necessary for your job and do it on their time!

Highly recommended too :~)

kev