[Wolves] Re: M$ Lock-in.

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 2 03:16:31 BST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 01:02:36PM +0100, Howard Berry wrote:
> I feel we must make the point as often as we can wherever we can
> that Microsoft does not provide sponsorship of this form in
> education out of pure altruism but to make sure that the next
> generation is locked into their products.

Next you'll be saying that Red Hat only employs so many kernel
hackers so that it can bend the development processes of the Linux
kernel to their own will in a sinister fashion <chew little finger>.

It's business, not the peace corps.  Can we not find Linux topics to
discuss as opposed to constantly berating what unrelated operating
systems vendors do? (rhetorical question)

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB