[Wolves] Noah Pad

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 22:08:56 BST 2008

Lee Parkes wrote:
> Asus started it with the EEE, here's another one...
Or did they?

I'd say Nokia did with the N770, N8xx. The N800 has the same screen
resolution as the current ASUS, has SD slots and runs Linux.
Unfortunately all the early reviewers could talk about was that it
wasn't a phone and didn't have a keyboard. Neither did the Apple Touch
but no-one seemed to care. I borrowed an Apple Bluetooth keyboard last
week to use with my N800 and it worked beautifully which apparently it
won't with the iPod Touch. You can get an N800 for £150 now so it's
cheaper than an EEE too, even with  a keyboard.

Woo