[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:15:01 BST 2008

There is a friendly burger van that I've seen at some Wolverhampton venues
(sorry no contacts but you could try the folks at Wolverhampton Baths as
they may know). I suspect if they were told that a couple of hundred animals
needed egg and bacon rolls in the morning they might be interested in
parking up right outside.

Cheers

Andy