[Wolves] Fwd: [Staffslug] Trentham Gardens Infopoint 18 May

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:24:40 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philip Oakley <philip.oakley at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:17 AM
Subject: [Staffslug] Trentham Gardens Infopoint 18 May
To: Staffslug at staffslug.org.uk

Hi

As mentioned on the infopoint list I have organised to have a table at
Trentham Gardens this Sunday (18th) to promote free software/Linux as
per the infopoint project site http://infopointproject.org. Happy for
anybody to help in anyway if they would like.

I plan to take a couple of laptops and distribute some cd's say
gnewsense/ubuntu for free or very little to cover costs. I do not have
much in the way of flyers or info sheets so any help would be
appreciated.

I am not currently an active member of any LUG but can give out
information if anybody would like to give me any. I am not a Linux
expert but happily use it at home and am prepared to give up a bit of
my time to promote the use of it. It will be interesting to see how it
is received.

Any help , thoughts or comments greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Phil

--
Kris Douglas