[Wolves] Hyoerlinks on a php page

Mark Rogers mark at quarella.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 14:11:37 UTC 2012

Hi Darren,

No, it all works.

> echo "      <td width=\"35%\">Tn</td>";
> produces
> Tn

I think there has been come confusion here (you indicated previously that
file", which is at odds with the statement above).

When you view the page in the browser, the above snippet shows "Tn". That
suggests that if you "view source" in the browser you should be able to
locate the actual HTML code that generates this (<td width="35%">Tn</td>).
Just to confirm, you get to this in Firefox from Tools -> Web Developer ->
Page Source or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-U.

If you can reproduce here the page source relating to the phone number
links, that's will help people here understand what is happening. Obviously
you can change the numbers to protect them, but that raw code that the
browser is seeing is important.

Registered in England (0456 0902) @ 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG