[Wolves] Wolvescon

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 12:04:00 UTC 2013

On 25/09/13 21:18, Andy Wootton wrote:
> Ron,
>
> I've lost my job on 3 months notice. I've had a couple of weeks moping
> about and planning some writing I want to do, so it's about time I got
> involved in something. Are you thinking about a 2600 black/grey/white
> hat vibe or a general technical conference?
>
> I hate public speaking but if it's 'generalish', I might have something
> that needs a public airing by then, so 'maybe' on a short tech-lite
> presentation.
>
> Cheers,
> Woo
Hi Woo,

Sorry to hear about your job.  With Wolvescon, while there will be a
bias towards tech, security, radio and comms, there will be room for
some more generalised talks, so let me have some more details (use my
direct address, instead of the list).

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk