[Wolves] Amending Meeting times /days/frequency etc

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:52:34 UTC 2023

Absolutely all of this, especially the bite to eat, pint or two and
talking crap for hours.

How about returning to a fortnightly schedule, with a physical meet one
fortnight and virtual the other?

For me, Tues/Weds/Thurs are easiest for me, though Mondays would be
possible too. That said, my wife is due to return to work after
maternity in a few months, had a test day yesterday and didn't get home
til nearly 9pm so I'd best avoid her work days, which would make
Thursday a better choice, though we can always vary the day if need be.

Anyone else have preferable days?

Ad