[Worcs] Quick email to test who is on the mailing list and active

Frank Langbridge frank.langbridge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:59:00 GMT 2006

 Hi all

I am thinking of trying for a meeting on Dec 13th

can you all please send me a pub near to your location then I can pick one
based on the amount of people nearest to any given pub.

this will just be a meet and greet

I think Stuart who has recently joined was planning on organising a meet but
I have some free time today so I thought I would do it whilst its in my head
:-)

hope ypou are all well and sorry about not being too active recently

regards

Frank