[Worcs] Quick email to test who is on the mailing list and active

Stuart Parkington mrsparks_maillists at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 20:26:48 GMT 2006

Stuart Parkington wrote:
>> I am thinking of trying for a meeting on Dec 13th
>
> Top idea count me in.
>
>> can you all please send me a pub near to your location then I can pick
>> one based on the amount of people nearest to any given pub.
>>
>> this will just be a meet and greet
>
> Any pub is good for me! As a meet and greet, I'd suggest maybe a city
> centre pub so we can use public transport. I'm happy to perform a
> 'recce' of a few suitable candidates?
>
>> I think Stuart who has recently joined was planning on organising a
>> meet but I have some free time today so I thought I would do it whilst
>> its in my head :-)
> I was intending to, but happy to for you to take the lead and for me to
> assist.
>
> Regards
> Stuart
Have started the recce of suitable Christmas meeting venues. The only
problem is after I've visited several of the establishments and sampled
their wares I forget which seemed suitable and which didn't, so I have
to re-check them all! (well that is what I'm telling my better half!)

Seriously, I've started to look for somewhere, have we really *NO* other
interested parties?